Buildings / Contents Insurance

Buildings / Contents Insurance

Choosing the most appropriate buildings & contents insurance can be a minefield in such a competitive market place.

Most Mortgage Lenders will make this type of insurance compulsory when you take out a mortgage with them, to cover their loan.
Other than the compulsory stipulation by a lender, this insurance is highly recommended to protect you against unforeseen circumstances. Virtually every home in the country will have this type of insurance just for that reason, and it could end up proving to be very costly if you do not take the cover out.

Some buildings and contents insurance will also cover you if an accident occurs within your house or on your property, and another person is hurt. This legal liability, although rarely needed, could cover you in situations where people could sue if the accident was caused by something or someone within the house.

At The Mortgage Store we have access to many providers and can tailor the policy to your specific needs and budget therefore ensuring you have the right cover for the right price.


The Mortgage Store - Mortgages Receptionist



Why not Contact us Right now to speak to one of our Friendly Advisors

The Mortgage Store (TMS) Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Mortgage Intelligence Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under number 305330 in respect of mortgage, insurance and consumer credit mediation activities only.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
We always aim to provide a high quality service to our customers. However, if you encounter any problems and we are unable to resolve them you can take your complaint to an independent Ombudsman. Our advice is covered under the Financial Ombudsman Service (www. You may be able to submit a claim through the EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform ( if you live outside the United Kingdom or if you prefer not to deal directly with the Financial Ombudsman Service.)