- Expert Mortgage Advisers
- Thousands of Mortgage Products Available
- See if we can help you find the right deal.
Mortgage Repayment Calculator
Our mortgage repayment calculator shows you what your monthly mortgage repayments would be based on:
- How much you want to borrow. This is the loan you will take from the lender, as opposed to purchase price of the property. You don’t want to include your deposit here.
- The term you want to take the mortgage out over, in years. The longer you take the mortgage out for, the lesser your monthly repayments will be. However, as interest is accrued over time, it’s likely you’ll end up paying more interest over the term of the mortgage, in comparison to a shorter term.
- The interest rate you’ll pay. The interest rate you’ll pay is dependent on a number of factors, including the type of mortgage product you choose, the duration of the mortgage product (often 2-5 years if a fixed-rate mortgage) and the loan-to-value of the property.
|Amount to finance|
|Amount of interest|
* This is for illustration purposes only and may depend on circumstances